Salaried GP, Eastbourne
Looking for an improved work-life balance? Join a practice that cares about you and genuinely appreciative of your work-life balance, 12 - 15 appts per session, working in a harmonious and supportive team of GPs who spend time together during the day.
The practice is well-liked with excellent patient feedback - access to the surgery is very good with patients able to get an appointment either on the day or within just a couple of days.
Salary - £8,500 - £9,500 per session for Salaried, high-earning for Partners + 6 weeks' annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Eastbourne
The surgery -
* GP Training Practice (purpose-built)
* Excellent SUPPORTIVE team, you will not be allowed to even get close to burning out
* Partners appreciative of work-life balance (12 - 15 patients per session)
* Well-led innovative practice
* Outstanding staff retention from GPs to reception
* Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant multi-functional team
* Excellent patient feedback, well above national average
* Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
* 5 - 8 sessions
* Low patient numbers re workload:
o Morning - 15 face-to-face appointments, 1 - 2 urgent appts
o Afternoon - 12 face-to-face appointments only
* Mixture of booked appointments in advance and on the day booked appts
* No "duty doctor" as such; on-call simply dealing with home visits past midday.
* Low visiting practice
The benefits -
* Working for a very supportive practice with a good team spirit
* Salaried GP circa £8,500 - £9,500 per session; Partnership high-earning
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* 1-week study leave
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Eastbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly