SHO / Junior Doctors for Oncology, Haematology & Cancer Wards
RIG Locums are looking for medicine doctors from a variety of medical backgrounds to step into SHO / Junior Doctor Oncology and Haematology gaps across various trusts with availability to work:
- Long term Locum roles (4 weeks – 12 months)
- Shifts, ad hoc and part time locum roles – I am currently specifically looking for Oncologists available just 1, 2 or 3 weekdays per week.
- Permanent roles (full time and part time options)
* We can help you make the transition into Oncology depending on experience and medical background
* Already an Oncology SHO? We can find you a role that may be more lucrative, a better location or has more exposure to the tumour sites and treatments you wish to one day pursue
* Other commitments? Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 1 – 3 days a week, or every other week; flexible for your convenience
* We can help you relocate to the NHS, supporting you every step of the process from setting up bank accounts to finding accommodation
* We have a specialist international team that are experts at guiding you through RIG registration and transitioning to the NHS
* We can help you find a long term locum role if you have an applicable visa: from 4 weeks to 12 months
* Looking to relocate permanently? We can get you a fast tracked permanent role; from setting up interviews to salary negotiations
Why RIG Locums?
Simple registration process with a dedicated compliance team, smooth weekly payments with an experienced payroll team. One specialist recruiter from registration to post-placement who will work with you exclusively and as a priority. We are the agency that sponsors the GMC’s ‘Welcome to UK practice’ Course.
For more information, please contact:
Natasha Peets – 07551 154 068