Locum/Salaried GP required
An opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join our friendly multi-disciplinary practice team for up to 8 sessions per week/ flexible arrangement. Job shares considered.
We are a 4 doctor PMS practice with a good nursing & well-established administration team. The premises are modern and spacious with good facilities providing high quality care to a predominantly young, diverse and multicultural patient population. Involvement in practice service development is encouraged and welcomed.
- The practice is part of Quay Health Solutions GP Federation and we are actively engaged in neighbourhood working and development.
- Newly decorated and refurbished
- Personal development interests are supported and encouraged.
- Close proximity to Guys & St Thomas & Kings College Hospitals.
- EMIS Web clinical system and paper light accredited.
- Good rating in CQC inspection.
Remuneration is negotiable according to experience, motivation & commitment. Start date by mutual arrangement.
Informal enquiries are welcome. Please send applications via email with your CV to the Practice Manager Rose Wilson by clicking the apply button or send to Old Kent Road Surgery, 182-184, Old Kent Road, London. SE1 5TY.020 7252 6272
Please visit our website: www.oldkentroadsurgery.nhs.uk
Apply for Locum/Salaried GP required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly