Salaried GP with view to Partnership
We are a culturally diverse GP practice based in North West London consisting of 6,500 patients (10 mins from Wembley Park). We are looking for a salaried GP with the view to partnership to be part of a dynamic and progressive team, who should embrace new ideas and ways of working. We have had a Good CQC report and achieve highly in regards to QOF. Our GPs have a diverse range of special interests and you will be supported by highly-skilled team of Partners, Nurse, HCA, Practice Manager and Admin. Plenty of career development and training opportunities available. This will be an interesting, progressive and rewarding environment in which to work.
- Situated in a modified premises
- Three GP Partners
- Growing practice
- Registrar Training Practice
- Opportunity for being involved in teaching
- Your role
- 6 sessions per week
- Face-to-face consultations, telephone triage
- Work-flow based on staff consultation model
- The chance to develop areas of interest
- Training opportunities
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- No OOH
- 6 weeks’ holiday plus 1 week study leave (pro-rata)
- Ideally, the successful applicant would start as soon as possible and will be required to have flexibility in sessions. The Practice remains flexible regarding the start date in order to appoint the desired candidate.
Salary: £8,500 per session per annum negotiable depending on experience
Deadline: Monday 22nd May 2017 at 5pm
Please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Interviews: Wednesday 31st May & 7th June from 3pm