Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Rural South Lincolnshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring and highly motivated GP to join our friendly practice team in beautiful South Lincolnshire / Rutland Border; to commence Summer/Autumn 2017 but we would be willing to wait for the right person.
The practice is innovative and forward thinking with a particular emphasis on high quality patient care, team working, and NHS & Private business development. The successful person will be team orientated, committed to clinical excellence and open to change and innovation including a desire to develop teaching and additional interests in NHS and/or Private Practice. In return we would be prepared to negotiate flexible sessions.
Located mid-way between Stamford & Grantham, the area has high employment rates, well priced housing, excellent schools and good road (A1) and rail links to London and the North.
- GMS fully dispensing practice with a growing list, currently 4500+
- EMIS Web
- High scoring QOF achievement
- Excellent Nursing & Administrative support teams
- Purpose built leased premises in great location
- Wide range of Enhanced Services including INR, Minor Surgery, Sexual Health, Local Minor Injury Unit, on-site Physiotherapy & Ultra-Sound services
- We have recently started to offer a Vasectomy Service
- We will be providing Medical Undergraduate Teaching from June 2017
- Proactive practice being involved in CCG, Federation and LMC activities
- Successful Private Medical Aesthetics Clinic
Informal enquiries and visits welcome by contacting our Practice Manager, Louise Allen on 01476 550056 or by email email@example.com
Please apply with CV and covering letter to: Louise Allen, Practice Manager
The Market Cross Surgery, Bourne Road, Corby Glen, Lincs, NG33 4BB or by clicking the apply button.
Closing Date: Friday 26th May 2017.