Salaried GP, Chelmsford
A forward-thinking Training practice in Chelmsford is looking for a GP that wants to be part of a superb team. The practice is forward-thinking in its approach, is well-staffed with GPs and takes GP education seriously allowing you to progress. The team works well and there is a real feeling of solidarity among the doctors.
Salary - Circa £9,000 per session + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks' annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Chelmsford area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Forward-thinking in its approach
- Based in mixed patient population area
- Excellent links with CCG
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- High QOF achieving
- Happy to support specialist interests and serious about GP education
- Offers most enhanced services
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable number of appointments (doctors still find time to have breaks/meet)
- Some home visits, low/medium visiting surgery
- To be a team player!
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working for one of the best practices in Essex
- Circa £9,000 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- Contract heavily based on BMA inc sick pay/maternity pay
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Chelmsford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly