Salaried GP/Partnership opportunity
The Hackwood Partnership is a thriving Basingstoke Town Centre based practice looking for a partner/salaried doctor for 4-6 sessions to start June 2016, but can be flexible.
We recognise that life in General Practice can be hectic and there is a strong ethos of support and teamwork. We also recognise that the present model of General Practice is under threat - we are innovative and keen to trial new developments to make patient care more effective and doctors' lives less stressful.
- 13,300 patients with GMS contract
- 6 partners, 5 salaried doctors
- 4 nurses covering chronic disease, women’s health and some triage
- EMIS-web system
- Extended hours – evenings only
- Purpose designed premises
- Training practice for GP trainees, FY2s, returners and medical students
- CASH training practice
- Partners involved with CCG, local Alliance and appraisal
- High QOF scores
- Local OOH well covered by Hantsdoc with opportunities for extra work there
- Excellent patient feedback
- Excellent local rural, cultural and sports facilities
- 45 minutes by train to London or South Coast
Sounds interesting? We would be delighted to hear from ST3s looking for a future opportunity and newly qualified or experienced GPs looking for a change of role. Informal visits welcome.
Please contact the Deputy Practice Manager by clicking the apply button for further information or call on 01256 637594.
Apply for Salaried GP/Partnership opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly