Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation
Great earning power in a vibrant and exciting city
Experience a whole new type of overseas experience
We have an exciting opportunity to join a world class hospital in Dubai!
We are on the lookout for multiple Registered Nurses with recent Rehabilitation experience if this is you then please APPLY NOW!
This hospital is offering highly attractive salary and benefits packages.
They will also take care of your visa and registration for a painless relocation!
As an employee of this Hospital in Dubai, the Staff Nurse is expected to promote the mission and philosophy of the hospital by acting in a caring, courteous, and confidential manner towards patients, visitors, colleagues, and staff, and by performing his / her duties and responsibilities according to the expected standards in order to fully meet patient care needs.
A registered professional Rehabilitation Nurse who provides direct patient care and coordinates patient care-related activities using the scientific process of nursing. Nursing care given to adult and geriatric population.
- Provides total individualized patient care and assumes accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating therapy needs
- Demonstrates problem solving / critical thinking skills ensuring effective functioning of unit routine.
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team to provide patient care.
- Performs additional duties when required as per job description within scope of practice.
- Highly competitive and attractive salaries
- Single Contracts
- Free accommodation or accommodation allowance
- Transport allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Flights and visa fees
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or its equivalent (3 years Diploma in Nursing post High School)
- Registered Nurse with valid professional Nursing license for country of origin
- Minimum of 3+ years of recent experience
- Specialist training/experience in rehabilitation desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Don't miss out on this great opportunity - Apply today