Partner or Salaried GP
Vacancy for G.P.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a friendly, dynamic and committed group of GPs working in a GMS practice. St. Clements is a thriving, city centre practice situated in the heart of historic Winchester.
We are looking for a motivated, caring and enthusiastic GP to join our supportive multi-disciplinary team of 10 partners, 3 practice nurses,3 Advance Nurse Practitioners, 2 HCA, admin and reception team.
Partner or Salaried GP; between 6-8 sessions.
- List size circa 17,000, varied demographics
- GMS Practice using EMIS clinical system
- Consistent high QoF achiever
- Team of Nurse Practitioner/Prescribers
- Teaching & Training Practice supporting ST1-3 and medical students
- Happy, stable, democratic partnership
- Respected, established Practice with strong links to CCG
- Future move to bespoke new premises
- Recently rated good in all areas of CQC inspection (Nov 16)
- Outreach clinics run at local College, Schools and Homeless Service
Please apply in writing, enclosing a C.V. and the names of two referees, to Mr Andy Winks, Practice Manager, St. Clements Partnership, Tanner Street, Winchester SO23 8AD by 8th May 2017, or call 01962 858649 for an informal discussion about the position available. To apply for this post, please click the apply button.
Apply for Partner or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly