Salaried GP or Partner
6-8 Session Salaried GP or Partner
Wadebridge & Camel Estuary Practice are currently seeking a 6-8 session GP to fill a retirement vacancy. We are happy to consider partnership, salaried or job-sharing options.
Wadebridge is a growing North Cornwall town situated on the Camel Estuary which has regularly appeared in the Sunday Times list of top places to live in Britain. The Camel Estuary has been classified as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty by Natural England. Wadebridge has easy access to some of Cornwall's finest surfing beaches, sailing and water sports. It also benefits from a thriving community and high performing state schools.
- GMS practice with list size of 7,500
- Currently 5 partners (4 WTE) with 1 salaried GP & 2 advanced nurse practitioners
- Owned main surgery in Wadebridge town centre and branch surgery in Rock with dispensing from both sites
- Longstanding training practice with education as a core ethos, well established practice based 360 degree appraisal, half day whole practice educational program, & partner away days
- 7 weeks pro-rata annual leave and 1 week study leave
- 6 week sabbatical every 5 years for partners
- Clinical PA to aid all clinical staff
- Progressive IT including voice recognition equipment and web based telephone system
- Actively engaged with commissioning, PPG and local community groups
- Rated "Good" in all areas in CQC inspection
- Maximum QOF score
- Start date October 2017 but flexible for the right candidate
Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
Closing date: 31st May 2017.
Interviews to be held mid-June.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Dr Nick Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please send CV and covering letter to practice manager Mrs Sonia Geach, Wadebridge & Camel Estuary Practice, Brooklyn, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 7BS or click the apply button to apply. Telephone: 01208 812222.
Apply for Salaried GP or Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly