We have an opening in our friendly and supportive practice for a Salaried GP working between 4 – 8 sessions per week. We offer a nurturing environment for both experienced GPs or those just finishing speciality training.
We serve approximately 13,000 socially and culturally diverse patients and work from a large modern Primary Care centre. We are a team of nine doctors, up to three registrars and two nurses. We are active in supporting our doctors’ professional development and personal interests.
We are innovative and educationally focused and have two VTS Programme Directors in our practice. We also have a large input into undergraduate teaching with close ties to King's College London School of Medicine. Our doctors have diverse interests in various specialties including minor surgery, IUD fitting, and are also members of the LMC and CCG boards.
We have a comprehensive package of staff benefits which include:
- Incremental Salary Scale recognising experience and length of service ranging from £8,500 to £9,500 per session.
- Indemnity insurance covered by the practice.
- Six weeks of annual leave & one week of study leave per year.
- BMA Model contract.
- Promotion of a healthy work-life balance with routine clinics finishing at 16:00.
- Opportunities to take part in teaching and access to educational grants for your own development.
- Good support in your role from our able administrative team.
Note that the post will also be suitable for GPs qualifying in August 2017.
For more information or to arrange a visit please contact our Practice Manager Pete Sutton by clicking the apply button. Please submit CVs to the same address by 19th May 2017.