Consultant Geriatrician – Bay of Plenty, New Zealand – Fixed term or permanent
We're looking for a Consultant Geriatrician (who also participates in General Medicine) for a 359-bed Level 2 District General Hospital in Tauranga, New Zealand.
- Stunning Bay of Plenty location right on the Pacific Ocean
- NZ's 5th largest city with excellent schools
- Total package c.NZ$200,000–280,000 dependent on experience
- Plus relocation assistance
- Relaxed family living in beautiful natural surroundings
- Fixed-term or permanent opportunity
- Commence ASAP, but there is flexibility to discuss start date
For this role, we are looking for someone who is up to date on recent developments within health of older people and who will add value to the team, helping to develop and improve their service further.
You will have broad experience and skills in Geriatric Medicine, as well as experience and a commitment to teaching and supervising junior doctors and other medical staff. There is a real emphasis on medical education and teaching and within the role, opportunities to develop an area of special interest.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Caroline O'Hagan on +44 (0)131 240 5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org