Incredible DWS role available on QLD's stunning Gold Coast offering relocation assistance
Due to rapid growth and increasing patient demand, the clinic is looking for a motivated GP with a passion for excellent patient care to join their stellar team.
- DWS location – positions open to international medical graduates
- Relocation allowance provided
- Full-time nurse and administrative support
- High-end, state-of-the-art, doctor-led medical centre
- Flexible working hours – part time and full time contracts available
- Earn up to 70% of billings
- An upfront lump sum payment to assist with relocation cost; OR Initial guaranteed earnings
- Longer contracts = more exciting additional benefits
- Full-time, well-established GPs are grossing between $400-600k (AUD) per annum
The Gold Coast stretches along 57 kilometres of coastline and is home to over half a million people. Beyond the city’s beautiful beaches are vast, sub-tropical rainforests with breathtaking scenery. Welcoming close to 12 million visitors each year, the Gold Coast is full of attractions and things to do. As Australia’s premier tourist destination, the city offers a vibrant mix of shopping, accommodation, theme parks, restaurants, entertainment and events, along with an abundance of natural attractions.
The Gold Coast has developed into a diverse, cosmopolitan, forward-thinking city with a future full of promise. As host city for the Commonwealth Games in 2018, the Gold Coast is embracing transformative civic projects like never before, with more than $13.5 billion in major infrastructure projects planned or underway set to change the face of the city.
Wavelength International is Australia’s largest Medical Recruitment Agency. We have been helping GPs with MRCGP and MICGP make the move to Australia for over 17 years. We guide you through the registration process, offer useful relocation advice and can now provide 457 Visa sponsorship.
This is just one of a range of GP roles we currently have available. If this opportunity is not quite what you are looking for please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can provide you with many more options. We would love to hear from you even if you are not looking to move right now.
What are you waiting for? Contact Jane Stanke your Specialist GP Consultant today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call UK 07586 606 667. (Our international number is +61 2 8353 9068)
Alternatively visit https://wave.com.au/uk-gp-registration and register online for your comprehensive Living and Working in Australia brochure.