Specialist Registrar in Paediatrics
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for some extra locum work? We have a position available for a Specialist Registrar specialising in Paediatrics to work with our client based in Plymouth.
Rota: To start ASAP, this position is ongoing until September 2017.
The successful candidate must have previous registrar level experience working in a UK Paediatric Unit, with current APLS designation and Level 3 Safeguarding.
The hospital sees more than 48,000 people pass through the main entrance per week, and has over 900 beds.
Working with Holt Doctors – you receive these benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Hundreds of new jobs released daily - locum or permanent positions
- Quick & hassle free registration process
- First pick of the best jobs with our priority NHS recruitment contracts – we work with over 300 healthcare providers across the UK
- Subsidised online training - ongoing CPD support
- Revalidation & appraisal support – dedicated team and Responsible Officer
- Rewarding recommendation scheme – earn a £350 bonus
- Help with training costs – earn up to £625 bonus or have your annual appraisal paid for
To get started or for more details please use the apply button at the top of this page and someone will be in contact shortly.
Apply for Specialist Registrar in Paediatrics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly