Specialist Registrar in Emergency Medicine
Are you looking for some extra locum work? We have a position available for a Specialist Registrar specialising in Emergency Medicine to work with our client based in Sheffield.
Rota: Starting in May, this position is ongoing until August 2017. Full rota details will be made available on application.
The hospital is home to the city's adult accident and emergency department, with 1100 beds and over 6000 members of staff.
Working with Holt Doctors – you receive these benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Hundreds of new jobs released daily - locum or permanent positions
- Quick & hassle free registration process
- First pick of the best jobs with our priority NHS recruitment contracts – we work with over 300 healthcare providers across the UK
- Subsidised online training - ongoing CPD support
- Revalidation & appraisal support – dedicated team and Responsible Officer
- Rewarding recommendation scheme – earn a £350 bonus
- Help with training costs – earn up to £625 bonus or have your annual appraisal paid for
To get started or for more details please use the apply button at the top of this page and someone will be in contact shortly.
Apply for Specialist Registrar in Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly