General Adult Psychiatry
4 days left
- Full Time
Trust Grade Doctors in Psychiatry
State-of-the-art Psychiatric Inpatient settings | £48,123 plus 50% banding supplement for on call | Relocation expenses of up to £8k may be payable | Fixed term appointments for 12 months initially flexible working will be considered
- One of only four mental health trusts to achieve GOOD in all 5 domains following recent CQC inspection
- Our staff rate us above national average in 26 out of 32 areas (Staff Survey 2016)
- State-of-the-art inpatient facilities in beautiful South Staffordshire and Shropshire
- Voted one of HSJ best places to work in 2015
- Innovative and award winning
- Teaching Trust with excellent feedback from our trainees and medical students
- High quality patient care at centre of everything we do
Top performing Mental Health and Learning Disability Trust, SSSFT, is recruiting to Trust Grade vacancies, based at St Georges Hospital in Stafford and the state-of-the-art newly built Redwoods Centre in beautiful historic Shrewsbury.
Post holders will work alongside and share on-call duties with our Foundation Doctors, GP Trainees and Psychiatry Core Trainees. Access to supervision and training opportunities is excellent; post holders will be supported in maintaining their training portfolio and access the support of our dedicated SAS Tutor.
Eligible candidates should have experience of working in hospital settings as well as a real interest in psychiatry.
For further information and to apply, please call Rachel Lockett on 01785 783 004 or click the apply button. We would love to hear from you.
St Georges Hospital, Stafford - General Adult Psychiatry
Closing Date: 30th April 2017
Come and work for us as a valued Trust Grade Doctor in Beautiful
South Staffordshire and Shropshire