3-8 sessions per week
Looking to balance your professional vocation and hobbies/interests …
come and visit us at Collingham
Following the successful recruitment of a new GP Partner in early 2017, we continue to welcome applicants for a 5th GP Partner in order to increase our WTE GPs and improve work life balance. We are a friendly, young, supportive, flexible, innovative, enthusiastic and proactive general practice team, seeking a similarly motivated GP who enjoys general practice and a good balance of work and home.
- Rural ‘one stop’ medical centre – providing 14 additional enhanced services to core contract and supporting community team members on site
- Expanding to 3.75 WTE Partner GPs and a WTE Non-Clinical Partner
- Training Practice including medical students, F2s, Registrars (currently pending new trainer), healthcare support workers and pre-registration Pharmacists
- GMS practice - 6,900 list size – 132 sq miles, 31 villages
- Respected Nurse team who support Chronic Disease Management
- Good Acute Care, Minor Ailment and Minor Injury services
- Specialist Care Practitioner supports Care Co-ordination and planning alongside GP team
- SystmOne paper light practice supported by mobile digital dictation and mobile working device to balance the paperwork requirements and family
- Excellent spacious purpose-built Partner owned premises
- A dispensing practice, employing Superintendent Pharmacist to manage dispensary, and with long-term business opportunity to be a co-owner the attached Community Pharmacy
- Currently working with local practices to develop the concept and delivery of an Urgent Care Hub/Spoke in and around Newark. Additional sessions may be available within this environment should an applicant wish to develop a portfolio career or work full-time.
The Practice remains flexible regarding the start date in order to appoint the desired candidate. We are very supportive of GP Retainer or GP Fellowship applications as a vehicle to long-term partnership. Salary package will include medico-legal membership fees and Locum Sickness cover for practice sessions.
Further practice information and application pack available on www.collinghammedicalcentre.co.uk
We welcome informal discussions or visits, please contact Julie Reid, Executive Partner on 01636 892156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 28 April 2017
Please apply with application form, CV and covering letter detailing the reasons why you feel you are suitable for the post and how you meet the person specification in the application pack to Julie Reid, Collingham Medical Centre, High Street, Collingham, Newark, Notts, NG23 7LB or apply by clicking the apply button.
Apply for GP Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly