GP Partner/Salaried GP
Applications are invited for a full time GP partner or salaried basis 8-10 sessions per week from 1.6.17 (we would be willing to wait for the best candidate). Salary negotiable dependent on terms of employment.
Cambria Surgery is a welcoming and well organised practice based in a modern, purpose built premises that overlook the Holyhead Port and Irish Sea.
The practice has around five thousand patients and offers a variety of clinics and services.
Holyhead is a historic town, a small island attached to the main island of Anglesey via a causeway.
The area Provides excellent access to the mountains of Snowdonia and the coastline of Llyn and Anglesey, as well as easy access to the A55.
We are a two partner practice with a commitment to providing high quality care to our practice population. As well as being a well established practice that provides a supportive, developmental and promising future for any GP.
Supporting our Practice we have:
- 2 partners, 3 practice nurses, 2 advance Nurse Practitioners, two Salaried GPs, 1 health care assistants and an excellent administrative team
- Excellent links to wider Trust linking with the team of district nurses, midwives, health visitors and the local Mental Health Team
- High QOF achievement
- Manageable shared workload with a team approach and no OOH commitment
- Paperlight approach via EMIS as a computer system, with online appointments, and repeat prescribing
- A good balance of annual leave for a healthy work life balance
- The ability to speak Welsh is favorable but not essential for this post
If you would like to be considered for this role or for further information please contact our Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.