Chipping Campden Surgery
4 sessions per week (Mondays and Fridays 8 30am – 6 30pm) with option to increase hours with internal locum cover
Share of usual admin tasks and on-call including telephone triage. Extended hours session as part of rota included in package
- Situated in the beautiful North Cotswold town of Chipping Campden
- Friendly, welcoming, cohesive and proactive GMS team with a sense of humour, who embrace change.
- 4,820 list size
- Dispensing practice
- High achievement of targets
- CQC inspected and rated Good
- Excellent patient survey results; good reputation locally
- Undergraduate teaching
- Systmone clinical system
You would be joining one full time partner, two half time partners and an excellent nursing and administrative team who are committed to providing outstanding, compassionate clinical care.
Details and application forms/informal visits:
Mrs Amanda Goode, Practice Manager, Chipping Campden Surgery
Back Ends, Chipping Campden GL55 6AU. 01386 848001 or to apply please click the apply button.
Closing date: 7th May 2017.