GP or GP trainer
Prospect House, Great Missenden, Bucks
A unique opportunity to join The Practice Group for the best of partnership and salaried work.
Part-time role, 5 to 6 sessions per week.
Prospect House is a thriving and established semi-rural GP training practice with a list size of 3,600 patients. Great Missenden is set in the beautiful location of the Chiltern Hills. The town is probably best known as the home of Roald Dahl and offers excellent schools, a wide range of housing and plenty of scope for recreation. It is also a very easy commute into central London with Great Missenden station nearby. For drivers, it is close to both the M40 and M25 and parking is available for GPs.
We have been a training practice since 2007 and continue to support a wide range of medical training including, GPSTs, Foundation Doctors and Medical Students. If you are not yet a trainer but would like to be, we will help you get there.
We have a strong team ethos with weekly team meetings and monthly extended primary care team meetings.
- 3 GPs, 1 practice nurse, 2 HCAs
- Clinical Pharmacist handling medication reviews and queries
- Optimised workflows reducing paperwork for GPs
- Embracing technology and innovation
- Consistently high QOF achiever
- Rated Good by CQC
- £10K per session per year
- 5 days paid study leave per annum
- The Practice Academy – offering extensive career development opportunities
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- MDU paid for employed sessions with The Practice Group
- Optional mentoring programme
- Optional salary sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional retail discount card
Prospect House is a member of the Practice Group, a leading provider of NHS primary and community care, founded in 2005 by two GP’s with a passion to support NHS GPs. Our GPs have more time with patients, less paperwork, key roles in leading practice development, flexible working and bespoke employment packages.
For further information please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
To find out about other opportunities, please contact Ritika Katechia on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for GP or GP trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly