Salaried GP, Grimsby
We are recruiting a salaried GP for an innovative training practice in Grimsby. As investors in people, they have a superb track record of looking after and developing their GPs. Their QOF ratings are amongst the best in the area and they are rated good by the CQC. The Partnership team have a wide range of Special Interests; making it a great place to develop. As one of the best practices in the area, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Circa £10,000 per session + Indemnity Fees + Benefits
- Successful, forward-thinking practice with good list size
- Training practice
- Good group of partners, each with a range of special interests
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Continuity between GPs and patients
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently
- Purpose built premises; geared towards an environment that encourages working with a number of allied health professionals
- 8 sessions per week, although PT considered
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.