Middle Grade & Junior Doctor Opportunities – Australia
This is an opportunity for PGY4+ doctors interested in taking a year to specialise down under, before returning home to complete their training.
The roles are 12 month contracts in either city, beach or rural locations, where you will get the opportunity to experience a different healthcare system and a different way of life.
We currently have opportunities in the following specialities:
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine (including Geriatrics)
Due to the range of opportunities available you do not need to go it alone – take along a friend/colleague/partner/spouse and experience the year down under together.
- MBBS or equivalent with current AHPRA registration or eligibility for AHPRA registration
- Successful Criminal Record Screening clearance
- Successful pre-employment integrity check
- Successful pre-employment health Assessment
To find out more, or to apply, contact Kirsty Godsal on +44 (0)131 240 5259 or email email@example.com