Full time DWS GP Job near Epping Vic
About the Role
- 65% of billings – very busy mixed billing clinic
- Minimum Guarantee available - negotiable rate
- Collaborate with the allied health team for continuity of care
- Flexible working arrangements – School hours may be accommodated
- Patient population of young and established families
- Support to specialise in your area of interest
- DWS available for the right candidate!
DWS GP Job available in North East Melbourne at a busy practice located near Epping, Victoria.
This well-established practice is located in one of the growth corridors in Melbourne. The population has been growing and this is expected to continue for the foreseeable future. The patient population is made up of mostly young and established families within the community. There is no shortage of patients here. The location offers beautifully designed estates and facilities, easy access to the freeway and is located perfectly on the cusp of the city and country. This opportunity will suit a GP who is looking for a role in an urban area but wants to stay in easy
The location offers beautifully designed estates and facilities, easy access to the freeway and is located perfectly on the cusp of the city and country. This opportunity will suit a GP who is looking for a role in an urban area but wants to stay in easy travelling distance from the CBD.
The vacancy has come about due to a GP relocating and DWS is available for the right candidate!
About the Culture
- This clinic is owned and operated by an experienced and successful operator
- Great reputation and well-liked management
- Allows GPs to work autonomously and specialise in their areas of interest
- Owner has 2 practices located close together and also run a very successful aged care service - if you are interested in aged care you could have the opportunity to be involved in this
About the Practice
- Well established practice – Busy mixed billing clinic close to Melbourne
- 9+ GPs currently working at the practice
- Open 7 days a week – rotating roster of weekend work.
- Multiple On-Site Allied Health Services
- Onsite Pathology, Radiology, and specialist services
- Full time experienced nursing support and Reception staff
- Aged Care Visiting service – excellent earnings available if you would like to be involved but this is not a requirement
Please feel free to contact us on +61 403 444 764 for a confidential discussion about this role or any other opportunities.