Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Permanent Full-time Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
s.i. Maternal Fetal Medicine (4 Posts)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for these Type B Consultants’ Contract 2008 posts, with a weekly commitment of 29 hours per week at the Rotunda Hospital, 7 hours per week at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda and 3 hours per week at Cavan General Hospital.
- Registration as a specialist in the Specialist Division of the Register of Medical Practitioners maintained by the Medical Council in Ireland in the specialty of obstetrics and gynaecology
- The successful interviewee must be registered as a Specialist in the relevant specialty on the Specialist Division of the Register of Medical Practitioners maintained by the Medical Council of Ireland before taking up appointment. The candidate will be allowed a max of 180 calendar days from date of interview to secure this registration and produce evidence of special interest training where relevant
- Should the successful candidate not be registered as a Specialist at that time, the post may be offered to the next suitable candidate. Should no suitable candidate exist, a further recruitment process may be initiated
- Possession of MRCPI in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or MRCOG or an equivalent qualification
- At least two years postgraduate training and experience in obstetrics and gynaecology
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate completion of a formal training programme in the sub-speciality of maternal fetal medicine, or be within six months of such completion at the time of interview
Informal enquiries to: Professor Fergal Malone, Master, The Rotunda Hospital, Email: email@example.com
Curriculum Vitae with the names and addresses of three referees, two of whom should refer to recent appointments, should be forwarded to the Human Resources Department, The Rotunda Hospital at firstname.lastname@example.org Postal applications should be accompanied by ten copies of Curriculum Vitae to The Human Resources Department, The Rotunda Hospital, Parnell Square, Dublin 1 to arrive no later than 4pm on Friday, 21st April 2017. Or to apply please click the apply button.
The Rotunda Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Drogheda and Cavan General Hospital are equal opportunity employers.