Partnership or a Salaried position
Are you a GP looking for partnership or a salaried position?
Are you looking for 5-8 sessions per week?
Are you looking for the right practice in the right location?
You might be who we’re looking for!
At Parkfield Medical Centre we are replacing our retiring Senior Partner and are looking for a quality driven, motivated GP with energy, positivity and a good sense of humour.
- Training and teaching practice. Strong commitment to personal development and training across all staff groups
- Consistently high QOF achievement and provision of multiple additional and speciality services
- “Good” across all domains following CQC inspection in May 2016
- 7 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs and 5 registrars supported by 1 NP Manager, 2 PNs & 1 HCA plus a strong management team and large admin team
- Stable democratic and supportive partnership in purpose-built partnership owned premises
- GMS list size 12,600
- Collegiate ethos with twice daily informal GP coffee catch-ups, weekly partnership meetings and monthly education sessions
- Friends of Parkfield PPG, established in 1998 and a registered charity who employ a Patient Liaison Officer to work in a PPG dedicated room and raise vital funds for equipment, patient resources and patient education
- Extensive range of on-site community clinics and outreach services plus a range of private services such as physiotherapy and chiropody
- Fantastic semi-rural Potters Bar location with excellent schools, housing and transport links to the M25, A1, M1 and only 15 minutes by rail to London Kings Cross
Ideal start: January 2018 but potential to start sooner. Interviews: 12th, 13th & 15th June. Closing date: 29th May.
There is so much more to tell you about us. Please ask for a practice profile, ask any questions or arrange an informal visit. Contact Mimi Salgado, Practice Manager, Parkfield Medical Centre, The Walk, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 1QH. Tel: 01707 291041 or to email click the Apply button
Apply for Partnership or a Salaried position
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly