Do you want the best of both Worlds?
Working in an individual practice but with the knowledge, support, drive and
passion of a large partnership with the flexibility and the right work-life
WFHP is appointing 3 GPs to join our friendly forward-thinking, high-achieving and innovative partnership, where the team take genuine pride in making work stimulating, challenging and rewarding.
We are looking for keen and enthusiastic team players who can demonstrate commitment and flexibility and share in delivering a high standard of patient centric medicine whilst maximising primary care business opportunities. We are seeking entrepreneurial candidates who share our passion and who can
assist the partnership to become the best it can be in a modern NHS.
WFHP was formed three years ago and now consists of six surgeries based in the beautiful Wyre Forest area. We have 40 GP partners and over 200 staff looking after over 73,000 patients. As a large partnership we offer excellent working environment with the opportunity to pursue your clinical interests and further professional development with exceptional support and a good work/life balance.
Bewdley Medical Centre, Hagley Surgery, Church Street Surgery
- Are all located within easy reach of the desirable Wyre Forest countryside designated an area of outstanding national beauty
- Within easy reach of the cities of Birmingham and Worcester
- Parking on-site
- GP Training Surgeries – Bewdley & Church Street
- A balanced, harmonious team
- Pharmacist and ANP support; significantly reducing your workload
- Designated Management team with superb IT infrastructure and support
- High QOF achieving
- Organised workflow and paper light
- Using EMIS Web and Docman
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Well qualified Triaged appointment System
- Special Interests supported and developed
- Daily meetings and regular educational meetings
- Excellent financial package
- Indemnity paid in full
- NHS pension
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Generous Study leave
- Great development opportunities & career progression
To find out more please visit our website: www.wyreforestpartnership.co.uk or the individual sites’ websites.
Mobile: 07551 125366
Informal visits welcomed.