Salaried GP Role, Bridgwater - £78,000 - £82,000 + Indemnity
We have a fantastic salaried GP opportunity based in Bridgwater. The successful candidate will benefit from a fantastic package with a practice that offers a great work life balance and fantastic support for their GP’s from a highly skilled clinical and clerical team. A big emphasis is placed on promoting health and well-being by the practice.
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Special interests and CPD fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
- Excellent clinical and admin support team to assist you in your work and relieve workload pressure
- Very low home visit rates
- Regular internal meetings
- Proper routine and practice structure implemented to provide a genuine work-life balance
- Salary between £78,000 - £82,000
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 weeks CPD and NHS pension
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered you must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list. Please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs