Salaried GP Vacancy, Bletchley
SALARIED GP, 6-8 SESSIONS, CIRCA £76,000 FTE
Please read on to for a fantastic opportunity to work at a very forward thinking and innovative training practice with one of the best reputations in the area. The vacancy is at a very well organised practice offering a really well managed workload. All of the above results in a superb working environment with a friendly and motivated team. There are plenty of opportunities for career development leading to an interesting and stimulating work life.
- 6-8 Sessions.
- Salary up to circa £76,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary.
- NHS pension enrolment.
- Very high achieving practice with a superb reputation locally.
- Superb clinical and clerical support lends to well organised practice and manageable workload.
- Training practice.
- Opportunities to be involved in research projects.
- Practice uses Systm One.
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
To learn more, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach a version of your latest CV. You can also talk with us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs