Salaried GP Or Partnership
Newly qualified GP? Returning or relocating GP?
The Drayton Surgery, Portsmouth, is looking to recruit enthusiastic GPs to replace retiring partners.
Salaried GP, Retainer scheme GP or Partner, all number of sessions considered & jobshare welcome.
Who are we?
We are a group of forward looking doctors leading a multidisciplinary team of Drs, Nurses, ANPs/paramedic, pharmacist & HCSWs supported by an able management & reception team. We have a good balance of age & gender and we work closely together, meeting every day. We thrive on an open and informal environment and offer a high standard of care to 18,000 patients.
We teach GPs in training, F2, medical students and mentor team members in their professional development.
Our CQC rating is good in all areas, we achieve maximum QOF points.
What can we offer?
- An enjoyable working atmosphere.
- Formal mentorship with a planned induction & ongoing support.
- Good remuneration whether partner or salaried, indemnity fees covered, NHS pension.
- 6 weeks annual leave & 1 week study leave.
- Structured weekly education/governance meetings and monthly TARGET educational meetings.
- Opportunities in teaching, minor surgery and occupational health. (Do you have a skill you wish to offer?).
- A purpose built surgery with a newly renovated lower ground floor with minor operations suite.
Where are we?
Mainland Portsmouth, so easy access to the M27, M275 & A3
Close to the South Downs National Park, the Solent (good sailing!) and of course Portsmouth and Southsea.
Come & visit us!
The best way to assess the practice is to come and see for yourself.
Closing date: 30th April 2017.