GP, Deniliquin, NSW
If you want a hassle free sabbatical to maximize your work and play and to see what the future could hold, look no further than Ochre. They provide step by step guidance of the visa and RACGP process to get you to and from your destination. Dr Varma MRCGP CCT
More Sunshine Than The Gold Coast
Ochre Health Medical Centre Deniliquin is located in the Riverina country of south west NSW - a place where you can relax, recharge & explore all of the abundant food, wine & agricultural tourism experiences all year long.
A fabulous opportunity exists for a General Practitioner (MRCGP) to commence immediately and take over an existing patient base (30+ patients per day) in our fully supported modern medical practice in Deniliquin, NSW.
The practice offers spacious modern consulting rooms, full nursing support to help with care plans & additional opportunities to contribute to the VMO, obstetrics & anaesthetics roster is also available if so desired.
- MRCGP + CCT ( or JCPTG via prescribed experience)
You will benefit from
- Comprehensive orientation to the Australian healthcare system
- Greater clinical autonomy with less administration
- Comprehensive nursing support
- Open term agreements + 6 to 8 weeks annual leave per year
- Lucrative Remuneration Package (between £140K - £190K)
- Generous grants & relocation assistance available
- Option to contribute to the hospital on call if desired
About the Town
- The historic town of Denilquin is located in the Riverina country
- Part of the largest wine-producing region in NSW
- Features festivals, markets & shows the year round
- Delicious selection of restaurants, cafes and classic country pubs
- Close to the tourist towns of Echucha & Albury; 4 hour drive to Melbourne
Ochre Health has successfully relocated 30 UK and Irish GPs to Australia over the past 3 years and we have the experience and support to guide you through the registration process and ensure you have a smooth start to your great adventure.
For more information - contact Natasha at Ochre today:
work: 61 2 8356 3127,
To apply for this post, please click the apply button. You can also download a Book your 121 meeting document from the link below.