GP, Grafton, NSW
I work with a great team of allied health onsite who are interested in providing good care. Whilst Ochre is now a large organisation which is founded by doctors, the ethos is in high standards of practice. I've made the right move. Life as a GP here is much better, and importantly, it is sustainable. Dr Bell MRCGP
Coastal Lifestyle You Can Afford & More Awaits You In Australia
Ochre Health Medical Centre Grafton – offers the perfect blend of GP work and Lifestyle Plus for a dedicated GP seeking outstanding work/life balance in a unique setting close to the coast.
As an accredited teaching practice which regularly takes in registrars & medical students, we offer trained CDM nurses & practice staff to support you, onsite pathology, pharmacy and allied health professionals.
Renowned for its stunning Jacaranda trees and graceful colonial character, the vibrant riverside city of Grafton is currently experiencing unprecedented growth and offers outstanding educational opportunities, affordable housing, and access to some of the world’s best camping, rainforests, access to incredible seafood and surf.
- MRCGP + CCT ( or JCPTG via prescribed experience)
You will benefit from
- Comprehensive orientation to the Australian healthcare system
- Greater clinical autonomy with less administration
- Comprehensive nursing support
- Open term agreements + 6 to 8 weeks annual leave per year
- Lucrative Remuneration Package (between £140K - £190K)
- Generous grants & relocation assistance available
- Option to contribute to the hospital on call if desired
About the Town
- Grafton is a vibrant town characterised by colonial architecture & Jacaranda tree lined streets
- Explore the world heritage-listed Iluka coastal rainforest park – ideal for camping, canoeing, bird-watching and bushwalking; savour the famous prawns & local produce in nearby Yamba; or hit the white sandy beaches and learn to surf/hone your skills at surf school!
- Festivals, regatta sports, cycling, cafes & quality restaurants to enjoy year round
- Fly into Grafton! Only 2.5 hrs from the Gold Coast & 1 hr from Coffs Harbour International Airport
Ochre Health has successfully relocated 30 UK and Irish GPs to Australia over the past 3 years and we have the experience and support to guide you through the registration process and ensure you have a smooth start to your great adventure.
For more information - contact Natasha at Ochre today:
work: 61 2 8356 3127,
To apply for this post, please click the apply button. You can also download a Book your 121 meeting document from the link below.