Excellent rewards available for a motivated and enthusiastic GP
- 4-8 session salaried GP wanted with pay up to £10,000 per session & indemnity, 6 weeks' annual leave, 1 week's study leave, protected time (pro rata)
- Partnership considered for a candidate with exceptional experience or potential (we own our premises and dispense)
- We run a large semi-rural practice looking after the friendly community around Attleborough
- Our dynamic clinical staff provide excellent medical care with help from a very supportive reception and back office team
- Our nurse practitioners, nurses and ECP provide most of our cover for chronic disease management, same day appointments, care home support and visits.
- Our doctors’ interests within healthcare include: Chair of South Norfolk CCG, Medical School teaching, Doctor for Quidenham Children’s Hospice, LMC representation, Prescribing advice & commissioning, Doctor for Gresham’s School and Hospital urology.
- We have supportive doctors and frequent clinical meetings. We are keen to start GP training and are open to all new ideas.
- We are 15 minutes south of Norwich. The beautiful surrounding area has all the advantages of rural Norfolk with affordable housing and outstanding schools.
Informal visits and enquiries encouraged please contact: Lucy McLean, Practice Manager 01953 454 123 or Dr Peter Read 0755 1471 999
Application via CV to Lucy McLean, Attleborough Surgeries, Station Road, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 2AS or click the Apply button
Apply now! Flexible start but this post is available immediately
Closing Date: 28th July 2017 (or sooner if suitable applicant available).