Currently 4 sessions
Opportunity to increase commitment
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious salaried GP to join our forward thinking, patient centered and friendly 3 partner practice in Ruislip.
Our practice is located in this sought after, leafy West London suburb, popular with families and with excellent transport links both in and out of London. We are within a few minutes walk of 3 tube lines, the Chiltern main line and have easy access to the M40.
We support personal development including special interests, and value humour in our close-knit team.
- List size 11,700
- 6 GPs, 3 partners, 3 salaried
- Excellent nursing team 2 NPs, 3PNs
- Strong supportive administrative team
- EMIS Web, Docman
- Clinical research practice
- High QOF achievement
- Wide range of enhanced services
- CQC rated Good in all areas
- Strong representation in CCG and Network
- On-site Pharmacy and Osteopath
- 4 sessions per week initially
- Session on Wed, Thurs am and all day Friday
- Rotational participation in “on call”day
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- 1 week’s study leave pro rata
- Indemnity fees paid pro rata
- NHS pension
We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified GPs.
Informal visits are welcomed by the practice. To arrange please contact Louise Burt, Practice Manager or Lorraine Mustill, HR Manager on 07553 771 262.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to Louise Burt, Wood Lane Medical Centre, 2A Wood Lane, Ruislip, HA4 6ER, or email to email@example.com alternatively click the Apply button.
Closing date 29th April 2017