PT/FT Salaried GP 6-8 Sessions Per Week
Bishopgate Medical Centre (www.bishopgate.co.uk) is seeking a suitably qualified GP owing to relocation of one of our Salaried GPs.
- Fantastic supportive nursing and admin staff
- 6 Partners, 4 Salaried GPs and 3 Nurse Practitioners
- Systm1 Clinical System
- Young and Enthusiastic Team
- Employ own physio, pharmacist and mental health worker to help with workload.
- Keen to support GPs with special interests and anyone wishing to explore this aspect of General Practice.
- Soon to be Training Practice – currently have medical students
- Accommodating and flexible regarding Surgery start and finish times.
- No extended Hours for this post weekdays or weekends
- Regular whole practice social activities – Go - Karting, White Water Rafting
- CQC rated Good with Outstanding in the Caring domain.
- Start Date from September 2017 – could be earlier or later for the right candidate.
- Defence fees paid as part of MDDUS group scheme.
Informal visits welcomed. Please contact Dr Jenna Spencer or Philip Jackson, Practice Manager on: 01388 660990.
Please apply with CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button or to Philip Jackson, Practice Manager, Bishopgate Medical Centre, 178 Newgate Street, Bishop Auckland, Co. Durham DL14 7EJ.
Closing date: Friday 26th May 2017.