General Practitioner - Partner or Salaried
4 days left
- Full Time
Isle of Skye
Partner or Salaried - 5 sessions (negotiable)
Start date October 2017
Due to the impending retirement of a GP partner, there is an opportunity for a GP to join our established team. We offer a varied, interesting and fulfilling role, in a beautiful location, with excellent social, educational and outdoor resources for all the family.Our focus is on excellent patient-centred care, team working and continuous education and development. We are a training practice, providing post-graduate GP training for the Scottish Deanery and undergraduate training for the University of Dundee and Imperial College London. Visiting consultants support regular educational events at the practice. PBSGL groups run locally.
- List size 5,500
- 8 partners (6 WTE)
- No premises buy-in
- Golden hello may be available
- No OOH commitment (although may be available if desired)
- 15 minute appointments
- In-hours responsibility for Portree Community Hospital with minor injury unit
- 2 branch surgeries (Trotternish pensinsula and Isle of Raasay)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 3 practice nurses & 2 Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent administration team support
- INPS Vision and Docman IT systems
To apply or to find out more about us and Skye, please visit our website www.portreemedical.scot.nhs.uk or contact Roslynne OConnor, Practice Manager, by clicking on the apply button. Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
Application is in the form of covering letter and curriculum vitae to the Practice Manager.
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2017
Apply for General Practitioner - Partner or Salaried
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly