2 days left
- Full Time
Salaried GP with a view to partnership if desired, 6-8 sessions, 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave. Indeminity paid. Mold, North Wales. £68.000 - £70,000
Salaried GP role available in a small, friendly, single-handed GP practice in the market town of Mold. The surgery has opportunities for special interests in joint injections, minor surgery and family planning, and welcomes any new special interests that a new GP may bring.
Mold, Flintshire. A small market town in Flintshire, North Wales within easy reach of the A55 to Chester and M53 motorway. Scenic hill walks and retail shopping parks less than 20 minutes drive away.
- 6-8 sessions available
- No weekend commitments
- Low home visit rate
- Patient list approximately 2100
- Emis web software
- Nurse Practitioner to assist in reducing caseload
- Friendly team of colleague who work together as a multidisciplinary team
- Scope for minor surgery and family planning
- Indemnity cover on top of salary. Salary to be discussed
- NHS pension
- Must be registered with the GMC and be included on the NHS Performers List
- Start date from May 2nd 2017
Written application with a copy of your CV to Dr S Mwambingu, firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Elizabeth Mwambingu, Acting Practice Manager, Bromfield Medical Centre, Bryn Hilyn Lane, Mold Flintshire CH7 1JY. Alternatively please click the apply button.
For any additional questions email or telephone Liz Mwambingu, email@example.com 01352 700212.
Apply for Salaried GP/Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly