IPN Brisbane, Queensland
Some like it hot – so they move to Queensland
If you are a GP looking to relocate to Australia, you’ll be in the Best of Health with IPN Medical Centres.
In 2009 Tourism Queensland commenced a campaign stating “Queensland: beautiful one day, perfect the next” – and Australians must believe it. Domestic migration to Queensland is higher than any other state, and IPN Queensland is certainly keeping up with the growth. Our doctors provide exceptional patient care in over 33 Queensland medical centres - from tropical Cairns in the far north to the vibrant Gold Coast, home of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, in the south.
Our newest, state of the art medical centre will open in June in the south-western Brisbane suburb of Forest Lake. With strong support clinically and commercially to build your practice and easy access to all modern amenities including schools, shopping centres and recreational activities, achieving work/life balance should be the rule, not the exception.
With a proven track record of successful transition through established support processes developed over 30 years, IPN offers you:
- Excellent conditions, including incentive payments and work-life balance
- Employer-sponsored visas
- Help through the “red tape” – both on the ground in the UK and upon arrival in Australia
- Professional peer and administration support, training and induction
- Personal career development, clinical sovereignty and advice regarding the Australian healthcare system
- A range of locations nationally providing flexibility in meeting your personal objectives
Hear from other GPs who have made the journey with IPN here www.ipn.com.au/testimonials
You can be confident that our expert management staff will run your business effectively while you do what you do best – care for your patients and enjoy the sunshine!
Contact our UK based recruitment representative to answer your questions and help you through the process Phone: 02037 949357 or apply below