IPN General Practice Positions
With IPN Medical Centres, you’ll be in the Best of Health.
If you are a GP looking to relocate to Australia, we could be the best option for you.
The Independent Practitioner Network (IPN) is the preferred choice for GPs making this transition, having been established in Australia for over 30 years and with a proven track record of successful transition through established support processes.
- Over 1,900 Doctors work within our network of 190 Medical Centres nationwide
- Many of our Doctors are International Medical Graduates
- We make the transition as smooth as possible for you and your family and assist you in navigating both government and medical body requirements
IPN offers you comprehensive support including:
- Excellent conditions, including incentive payments and work-life balance
- Employer-sponsored visas
- Help through the “red tape” – both on the ground in the UK and upon arrival in Australia
- Professional peer and administration support, training and induction
- Personal career development, clinical sovereignty and advice regarding the Australian healthcare system
- A range of locations nationally providing flexibility in meeting your personal objectives
Hear from other GPs who have made the journey with IPN here www.ipn.com.au/testimonials
You can be confident that our expert management staff will run your business effectively while you do what you do best – care for your patients and enjoy the sunshine!
Contact our UK based recruitment representative to answer your questions and help you through the process Phone: 02037 949357 or apply below