GP Partner or Salaried GP With A View To Partnership
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 6-8 session salaried GP (with an option of partnership) to join our friendly and supportive healthcare team.
We are a long established 5 partner (3.9 wte) training practice with a high QOF achievement. We are an EMIS WEB practice with a list size of 8,500 patients and staff retention throughout the surgery is superb due to the excellent working environment. We hold weekly practice meetings to facilitate good communication and are active members of the neighbourhood and Multi-Disciplinary Group. We are also actively involved in research projects.
Your role: -
- 6-8 sessions per week, 2.5 hours each session, seeing 15 patients per session.
- 2 telephone consultation per session.
- 1 on call per week.
- Home visits as required (maximum 2 per day).
- Admin, paperwork, script signing, lab-links etc.
Your benefits: -
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Support towards developing special interests.
- 6 weeks’ leave.
- NHS pension.
Please contact: Gary Raby (practice manager) on 0161 702 5310 for an informal chat or forward your CV and covering letter by e-mail by clicking the apply button or post to Gary Raby, Practice Manager, Walkden Medical Centre, 2 Hodge Road, Walkden, Manchester M28 3AT.
Closing date for applications 19 May 2017.