Partnership/Salaried GP Opportunity September 2017
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Partner to join our 5 Partner Practice, due to the retirement of the Senior Partner at the end of August 2017.
Joining our Practice
We are highly regarded by peers and patients alike, an inner city Practice with a diverse multi-cultural population, a strong emphasis on up-to- date care, and a reputation for excellent care delivered by the whole team.
- 8,500 patient list size
- Emis Web
- High QoF achievement & ‘Good’ CQC rating
- Diverse and highly qualified Practice Nurse Team
- Training Medical Students
- Excellent modern premises
- Friendly democratic working environment
A happy, cohesive and well organised Partnership with teamwork our ethos and we share decision making and support to each other. This is further reflected in our workforce resulting in an environment where colleagues feel valued.
With New Ways of Working a prominent feature, we are actively working within a cluster of four inner city general practices to build new services for our local community, employing a community pharmacist and CPN through collective working within our cluster.
What can you bring to us?
- Clinical excellence and commitment to learning
- Business skills, or an ability to grow into a Partnership taking some responsibilities
- Ability to manage change and work with change
- Vision and forward thinking
Would you like to visit us?
An informal visit or any enquiries are welcome. Please contact Mrs Jan Newman, Practice Manager on 01452 422944 or email: email@example.com
Please apply in writing, enclosing a CV, to: Mrs Jan Newman, Practice Manager, Bartongate Surgery, 115 Barton Street, Gloucester GL1 4HR or by clicking the apply button.