Full or Part Time Salaried/Partner GP Required
Gloucestershire – outstanding countryside yet within easy reach of Bristol,
Gloucester and Cheltenham.
We are looking for a GP who would like a true clinical role with adequate time to devote to patients and the ability to maintain continuity.
- Democratic Partnership and support for each other (10,500 patients over two surgery sites).
- Opportunities to develop own interests.
- Excellent links with other local surgeries.
- Opening times and extended hours arranged to ensure a good work/life balance (no Out of Hours requirement).
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
- In house Pharmacist.
- Training Practice to help encourage and develop future GPs.
- A management team that is keen to develop new ways of working to support Primary Care.
- Above all we offer a relaxed, friendly and communicative environment where your contribution is recognised and valued, including having protected team meetings daily.
Visits to the Practice are most welcome, although it is better if you let us know you are coming so we can answer any of your questions. Please have a chat with no obligation if this sounds of interest to you.
If you are interested in joining this well organised, hardworking and progressive Practice please contact our Practice Manager – Ian Cawthorne on 0145354866 for further information or submit your CV by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Full or Part Time Salaried/Partner GP Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly