GP Partner —Kettering
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic GP to become a partner in a successful and supportive practice in Kettering. Situated in Northamptonshire, “The Rose of the Shires“, the area boasts excellent schools and transport links . We are a 5 partner practice and looking for a partner to work 6-8 sessions a week plus extended hours .
- A friendly environment supported by a full range of Practice and Community staff based in the building
- Growing patient list of 13,200 patients
- Established training practice
- Modern purpose built and well equipped building
- CQC rated “Good” in all areas
- SystmOne clinical system
- Excellent staff retention
- Engaged with local GP Federation
Closing date for applications: Friday, 21st April 2017
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to David Naylor, Practice Manager, Eskdaill Medical by clicking on the apply button or call 01536 526523 for more information.
Informal enquiries and visits are welcome.