Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Associate GP with a view to Partnership opportunity
Air Baloon Surgery, St George Bristol
Salaried GP seeking the next step to Partnership, or a GP partner looking for a new opportunity. 5 – 8 spw.
- 4 partners and 4 Associate (salaried) GP’s,
- growing list size of >13,600
- Mentoring scheme for Associates
- In-house clinical education and development
- Demographically mixed and clinically interesting, appreciative patient list
- Extensively skill mixed and experienced clinical and support team
- Prescribing clinical practice pharmacist – senior in local pharmacy pilot
- Mental health nurse
- Nurse prescribers
- Modern, spacious, purpose built premises
- Undergraduate teaching & research – imminent Registrar training
- Active member of OneCare Consortium
- Research practice - level 2 in the local network
- Numerous national and local service pilot projects
- Achieved overall ‘good’ CQC rating and outstanding in some areas
Visits welcome. For information, informal enquiries or to arrange to visit, please contact Kate Francis, email: KFRANCIS@GP-L81038.NHS.UK or telephone: 0117 9086668, or Miffy Saunders, email:
MIFFY.SAUNDERS@GP-L81038.NHS.UK or tel: 0117 9099516.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and supporting letter, by email clicking on the apply button.
Closing date: 9.00 Monday, 24th April 2017.
See us on YouTube - https://youtu.be/d50UPS5gyus