Partner or a Salaried Partner
Due to the retirement of a Partner in September 2017 we are seeking to appoint a Full Time Partner or a Salaried Partner to join our large, friendly and well organised dispensing GMS Practice. We are currently operating over two sites in a semi rural area with close links to the main Midlands cities [Leicester, Nottingham, Derby and Birmingham all within 30 minutes] and 1 hour to London by train from nearby Tamworth, and have a choice of excellent local state and private schools. We have a 12,000 list size, and will be expanding due to new a housing development. Most importantly we are a happy partnership looking for an enthusiastic doctor to join our team.
- Excellent remuneration/profit share with a good work/ life balance
- Five Partners – (five full time, plus one part time) and one Full Time Salaried Partner
- Six weeks holiday plus one week study leave
- No extended hours
- Opportunity to develop special interests
- Well organised nursing team with 2 Emergency Care Practitioners
- Excellent Management, Reception and Administration teams
- GP partner chairperson on CCG board, and we are members of a GP Federation
- EMIS Web clinical system/DOCMAN paper light/Remote Access from home if required
- Purpose built modern sites - the larger with potential to expand to develop services as Primary Care changes
- CQC rated “GOOD” and High QoF Achievers year on year
- Starting date negotiable
For informal visits and enquiries welcome please contact our Practice Manager Deborah Pogorzelski on 01827 892893 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively please click the apply button.