GP Partners/Salaried GPs
Elm Tree Surgery is a friendly, single site, semi-rural training practice situated in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
Due to an upcoming retirement we are looking for a colleague who is passionate about providing high quality care for our patients. We are happy to support GPs looking to develop or expand upon an area of special interest within the Practice. We would be delighted to receive applications from doctors interested in either a full or part-time role.
- Excellent reputation and high patient satisfaction rates
- List size: 7,000
- 5 GPs, 2 nurses, 1 HCA
- Training practice
- High performing and high earning GMS dispensing practice
- Manageable workload
- Weekly clinical MDT and Partners’ meetings
- Time to meet after most morning surgeries
- Up to 9 sessions per week
- Emis Web
- Attached community staff on site
- High staff retention
- Excellent links with local hospitals
- Excellent local schools
- Good mix of old and new housing stock
- Easy access to M4 and motorway network
- Approx 1hr by train to London, Oxford, Bristol or Bath
Please contact us to arrange an informal visit or chat with one of the Partners.
CV and covering letter to: Barbara Mitchelmore, Practice Manager, Elm Tree Surgery, High Street, Shrivenham SN6 8AG. Telephone: 01793 782207.
Email: by clicking the apply button.