Partnership Opportunity due to retirement of long-serving senior partner
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward thinking GP to join our dynamic high achieving practice team for 4-8 sessions per week.
Start date of January 2018 (we would be willing to wait for the right person)
- Situated at Marcham Road Health Centre, Abingdon on Thames, Oxfordshire, OX14 1BT
- An innovative, supportive and friendly dispensing GMS Practice that provides care to approximately 12,500 patients.
- Owners of a purpose built modern premises.
- Friendly and supportive team of 6 GP Partners, 4 Salaried GP’s, 3 Nurses, 2 HCAs, PM and Admin Staff. We also have between 2-4 GP trainees in the Practice at any one time.
- Able and delighted to provide Mentorship.
- High QOF achievers, use EMIS Web, are fully computerised and Paper-light.
- Happy to state we have no Out of Hours, Extended Hours or Weekend commitment.
- Friendly and relaxed with an open-door policy to sharing clinical issues.
- Proud to boast an extremely fair division of workload.
- Keen to encourage personal development and interests.
- Open to the idea of a flexible buy in.
- High earning.
- Rated as Good by CQC.
- Active within local CCG and Federation.
So if you are:
- An enthusiastic and friendly professional who likes to work in a happy team.
- Looking for 4 to 8 sessions a week
- And value a good work life balance.
Then contact Rose Moore on 01235 462334 or click the apply button for further information.
Closing date: 28th April 2017.