Salaried GP/Potential Partner
We are a friendly and supportive GMS GP practice working from new premises in the attractive seaside town of Scarborough, looking for a 6 to 8 sessional salaried GP. Training and skill development is encouraged with a view to progressing within the Practice and the locality. The start date is flexible for the right candidate. Salary package is competitive and would include indemnity costs.
We have staff skilled in family planning and minor procedures and a nurse team eager to develop.
- 4 partners and 2 salaried GPs
- 2 Nurse Practitioners (prescribing) managing minor illness and complex chronic disease patients
- Clinical Pharmacist handling medication reviews, polypharmacy and medication queries/changes
- 10,300 patients
- TPP SystmOne
- Medical student/Registrar training practice
- Student nurse training practice
- Nurse-led chronic disease clinics
- Consistently high QOF achiever
- Rated Good at the latest CQC inspection
- Attached nursing staff based at the surgery premises, forming an integral part of the team
- Attached community adult and child mental health workers running clinics from the surgery
For further information please send your CV and covering letter to: Mrs Michaela Dennis (Practice Manager), Falsgrave Surgery, Lawrence House Medical Centre, Belgrave Crescent, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 1UB, Tel: 01723 360835, or click the apply button.
Closing date: 30th April 2017.