Gloucestershire. Supportive, vibrant and a great place to live.
Flexible salaried roles across Gloucestershire with Fellowship support
Are you looking for a more flexible way to practice? Want a more varied start to your GP career in a supportive and vibrant part of the country? Then the Gloucestershire Newly Qualified General Practitioners Fellowship Scheme could be for you.
What’s in it for you?
Living and working in Gloucestershire
- Wonderful quality of life for you and your family with great homes and schools, strong sense of community and a vibrant arts and cultural scene.
- Proactive professional support from CCG with Delegated Co-commissioning of Primary Care, LMC and local clusters of practices.
- Significantly higher patient satisfaction with the overall experience of the GP surgery in Gloucestershire compared to the national average over the past 3 years (GP Patient Survey).
Joining the Fellowship Scheme
- Available to GPs in first 5 years following qualification (including current ST3s) with various start dates.
- Pro rata £6,000 over two years contribution to relocation costs, out of hours indemnity or relevant postgraduate study costs.
- Structured mentorship and support from employing practice alongside CCG-arranged development and networking opportunities such as monthly peer support meetings facilitated by the CCG.
- Flexible 4-12 month practice rotations developed alongside applicants with minimum expectation to work in two practices. Full and part time roles available.
- Experience different ways of working, patient populations and clinical systems, while benefiting from the stability of being part of the practice team.
- CCG facilitation of practice roles with flexibility based on location preference, and employment by individual practices.
Want to find out more?
- To arrange an introductory discussion about the scheme and your requirements please email us at GLCCG.email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
- Find more information about living and working as a GP at our website https://jobs.bmj.com/minisites/beagpinglos/ or follow us on Twitter @BeaGPinGlos