Saolta University Healthcare Group, Ireland, provides a comprehensive range of Medical, Surgical, Paediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynaecology Services to emergency and elective patients on an inpatient, outpatient and day care basis across the West and North West of Ireland.
All Hospitals in the Group play a leadership role in the Acute Service Delivery, serving a catchment area of one million people. All Hospitals in the Saolta University Healthcare Group are affiliated to the National University of Ireland at Galway and are involved in the undergraduate and postgraduate training of medical and other healthcare professionals.
The Group has vacancies for the following medical staff at Registrar and Senior House Officer Grades. Registrar posts are for 1 or 2 year duration for suitable candidates. Senior House Officer posts are six months duration with possible extension.
For further information and to apply for any of the above posts please forward your CV by email stating clearly on the subject line the post and grade you are applying for to your preferred Hospital(s).
As some posts may be filled from the National Training Schemes, a panel of successful candidates may be formed.
- Roscommon University Hospital, Human Resources Department, Tel: +353 (0)90 6632368 or +353 (0)90 6632112 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letterkenny University Hospital, Madge Toye Temple, Carol Ward & Aisling McDonald, Tel: +353 (0)74 9123584 or +353 (0)74 9123694, Email: email@example.com
- Mayo University Hospital, Annette Kelly, Tel: +353 (0)94 9042335 or Carmel Tierney, Tel: +353 (0)94 9042542, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portiuncula University Hospital, Ballinasloe, Collette Barrett, Tel: +353 (0)90 9648303 or +353 (0)90 9648254, Email: email@example.com
- Sligo University Hospital, Martha Saba, Tel: +353 (0)71 9171111, Ext: 4320, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Galway University Hospital, Thelma de Paor & Alan Hooban, Tel: +353 (0)91 544849 or +353 (0)91 893563, Email: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of CVs is Friday, 17th February 2017. Shortlisting and interviewing will commence shortly after.
For further information and application details log on to www.saolta.ie and Saolta LinkedIn page or by clicking the apply button.