Salaried GPs Required
2 to 8 sessions per week
We endeavour to provide high quality care to our patients in the lovely suburb of Winchmore Hill.
- We have 4 partners and 2 salaried GPs with a mix of skills and experience. 2 Practice nurses & 1 HCA
- Excellent administration cover and support to ease your daily workload.
- High QOF achievement.
- Teaching practice to medical students.
- Anticoagulation HUB for Warfarin prescribing in the Enfield community.
- 7 day services HUB, providing extended hours access for Enfield patients.
- List size of approximately 8,500 patients.
- EMIS WEB patient records system.
- We encourage a good work-life balance and supportive in encouraging continued professional development. We have weekly educational clinical meetings often involving teaching from visiting consultants.
- Experience in minor surgery skills and Family Planning would be valued but not essential.
- We are offering a range of morning, afternoon and late evening sessions.
Salary very competitive and MDU/MPS costs is reimbursed, pro rata.
Start date flexible.
Please send CV to The Practice Manager, 1 Woodberry Avenue, Winchmore Hill, London N21 3LE or for further information about this post, please click the apply button.
Please access our website for further information about our Practice: www.thewoodberrypractice.com
Apply for Salaried GPs Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly